My Felt Story Pesach/Exodus
Subcribe to back in stock notification
A beautiful & interactive kit to tell and play the story of Exodus, Baby Moses and the Burning Bush! My Felt Story Exodus is a fantastic resource for educators, parents and children to facilitate a dynamic story telling experience.
Felt stories invite you to participate in the story. Moving and manipulating the pieces, allows for the story to come alive and your imagination run wild.
This set includes 33 high quality felt pieces for children to play without the worry of them ripping. The pieces can me used on and off a feltboard. They can be paired with open ended play materials such as blocks and magna tiles to facilitate endless play experiences. This set also includes a story script with song lyrics to read and sing the story to your child (audio of the tune is available on our website). The questions for discussion are a great way to open conversations and talk about the important values of the story.
Perfect Passover gift and Seder table prop.
STORY TELLING INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS:
- Use characters as puppets when telling the story. Example hold Pharoah and introduce him. If you have a felt board you can place characters on it, otherwise you can lean them against any surface.
- Allow the children to use the pieces to retell the story using their own words.
- The whip is for the Egyptian taskmaster.
- The bricks stack into a pyramid, with the largest brick at the bottom.
- You can cut the bricks into smaller pieces to create a more challenging ‘pyramid puzzle’ for older children.
- Miriam hides behind the grass to watch over her baby brother.
- The lice and boils are designed to be placed on your skin, as a skin patch when telling the story.
- Plague ten is a door with blood on the post, showing that G-d passed over the Jewish homes during the plague and spared them.
- The water splits so the people can walk through.
- The dough is to be placed in the Jewish man’s bag before he leaves Egypt.
Feltboard also available for purchase.