My Felt Story Pesach/Exodus
Subcribe to back in stock notification
This updated set now includes 33 high quality felt pieces as well as a story script with songs and questions for discussions. The felt used in this product is 3mm thick, which makes it great to use with or without a felt board.
Perfect Passover gift.
INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS:
1. Use characters as puppets when telling the story. Example hold Pharoah and introduce him as per script. If you have a felt board you can place characters on it, otherwise you can lean them against any surface.
2. Allow the children to use the pieces to retell the story using their own words.
3. Children love the pieces and will play with them in many different ways.
4. The whip is for the Egyptian taskmaster.
5. The bricks stack into a pyramid, with the largest brick at the bottom.
6. You can cut the bricks into smaller pieces to create a more challenging ‘pyramid puzzle’ for older children.
7. The lice and boils are designed to be placed on your skin, as a skin patch when telling the story.
8. Plague ten is a door with blood on the post, showing that G-d passed over the Jewish homes during the plague and spared them.
9. The water splits so the people can walk through.
10. The dough is to be placed in the Jewish man’s bag before he leaves Egypt.
Feltboard also available for purchase.