- Set of 6 rainbow wooden dolls with labeled emotions/feelings: happy, sad, angry, calm, worried & surprised.
- Soothe and validate your child when they are distressed by offering them a peg doll that matches their feeling. Validating feelings is essential to create good self-esteem. Show you understand how they feel.
- Encourage emotional literacy and development. Great for social stories and imaginative play. Fits perfectly in a child’s fingers.
- Support emotional regulation. Therapeutic, calming and interactive, watch your child talk about their inner world. Let your child self soothe. Great for adults too.
- Use with social stories to explain each feeling. Helps educators and parents find the words to talk about everyday invisible concepts to their children.